CC's Customer

Sunday, May 8

Happy Mother's Day



Name: Pn. Normah binti Maskom
D.O.B: 26th August 1963
Marriage's Date: 14th July 1987
Date Become Mother: 25th June 1989
Occupation: Tailor/Fulltime Housewife
Siblings: 8 (No.2 & first elder sister)
Medical history: Womb cancer (1999)

Q: What I proud about her?
A: She's a strong woman I ever met! So patient handling the whole house, me and dad's attitude, also my fussy grandma.

Mak tgh beli barang jahit kat kedai. Yg tgh cari tu akak kedai.


Sorry mom cause I'm such a bad daughter for you. Being stubborn, lazy and a bit rebellious to you., hence I'm hurting you so much when we arguing sometimes. I know you really care for me with all those teasing craps about dot dot dot, don't want me to do this and that. I know you do it for my good. Thanks mom and sorry again, poor you, can't even have another child to born after me. Huhuhu...cause I love you so much and I don't want to share you with anybody else! Heee~ ^_^

No comments: